Thursday 24 April 2008

Eva: 'Posh's skinny jeans to blame'

Eva: 'Posh's skinny jeans to blame'



Eva Longoria has once again had to deny a pregnancy rumour and this time blamed Victoria Beckham's jeans for starting the gossip.
Longoria was recently pictured with a 'bump' but says that Beckham's super skinny jeans, and her own 'gut', were the reason observers got the wrong idea.
She told Hollywood Scoop: 'Victoria gave me a couple of pairs (of jeans) and I love them but they were so tight, my gut was hanging over the top before dinner. Then, we came out of the restaurant and I was totally bloated. And now, apparently, I have a baby bump.'
The actress, who plays Gabrielle in 'Desperate Housewives', has already denied a pregnancy rumour in 2008 after reportedly being seen looking at baby furniture with husband Tony Parker in February.




Kate Rusby